Most Chambers base their membership marketing services on networking events. That may be sufficient for a percentage of your members, but in this high tech world, your retail business owners and many others find it difficult to get away, and rely more on getting their message out via Internet marketing. With Membership Compass they will have unique tools that haven't been available before, and are only accessible through their Chamber membership.
Here is Why Membership Compass is So Important to the Industry
Because so many surveys and focus groups relating to the Chamber of Commerce industry all point to a problem of returning membership value. It is a value that is so important when you are trying to impress new prospective members, sponsors, and even to those who are ready to renew their membership with your organization.
How Much is the Investment?
Our services are always based on our on-demand employees being available to you and members for 176 hours per month.
Our rate is very simple to calculate as it is fixed at a rate of One-Half-Penny-Per-Member-Per-Hour times the number of active paid members. That comes out to only 88 cents per member per month.
The only other charge is an one-time $5.00 incurred only when a member goes through our extensive initial on-boarding process. For instance, if you add 10 members in a single month that request setup, we will bill an additional $50.
Should My Board Approve This?
It should be approved because your Chamber needs to be the best it can be in order to grow and retain membership. It needs staff augmentation to do more for its members, and provide a team that is there to support your current staff as they need help and sales direction.
It will enable the board to schedule meetings with our team as needed at www.ChamberBoardMeeting.com at no additional cost.
It is fully guaranteed so if you or your board is not 100% satisfied with the initial launch or set up within the 1st 30 days, we will refund your initial payment and tear up the month-to-month services agreement.
Community Support Center
The question we asked while developing this amazing program, was, how can we provide the perfect service bureau to Chambers of Commerce at an affordable price? What we came up with is a design for a shared nationwide staff. To keep customer costs as-low-as-possible, we automated much of the work processes. We also developed a fully integrated project management system in order to insure our customers, and their members, have full service accountability.
What Is It?
This is a "Complete" turn-key solution for the members of the Chamber of Commerce.
An ideal solution for those Executives who would love to have their own on-demand advanced member services department.
Why Does This Work?
It works because our team at Chamber Nation actually does all of the member on-boarding services, provides all of the member tools automation and website technology while including on-demand sales support and training for current and new Chamber of Commerce staff.
What Services are Included?
All successful Chambers of Commerce have a great staff, beautiful website, and offer their members robust member services and support.
Our service includes our amazing member services department where we do the member on-boarding and ongoing support and development.
What Technology is Provided?
All Inclusive Including Membership Portal and Staffed with Chamber Assistants for Your Members
The hourly rate for this particular program is a flat ONE-HALF-CENT (one-half-penny) per hour per member (minimum of 100 member charge) reflects the entire cost of our program. It is always based on billing 176 hours a month and is calculated on your total membership.
FORMULA: If you have a 100 paid member Chamber of Commerce then you:
- calculate the number of available hours we charge for which is 176
- now times one-half-penny-per-member-per-hour by the number of hours (176) which equals $0.88 cents total per month.
- now calculate that by 100 members which equals $88
- now divide that by the hours of available support from us (176), and our total hourly bill, as if you hired an employee to do all of this for you, and it comes out to only $0.50 per hour.
Here is the same calculation for larger Chambers
- 100 Members our charge is only $0.50 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- 250 Members our charge is only $1.25 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- 300 Members our charge is only $1.50 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- 350 Members our charge is only $1,75 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- 400 Members our charge is only $2.00 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- 500 Members** our charge is only $2.50 per hour for member onboarding, our staff and all technology.
- **If you are over 500 members, we will only charge for 500 until we complete the optimization of those. Over this number, actual optimized member counts will be charged.
Could you possibly hire a person to provide all of this member technology, services, ongoing consulting, and deliverables for $0.50 to $2.50 per hour?
- A one-time system setup fee of $495 including a new member services department, mobile application center for your community, proposal writer automation, member services technology, state-of-the-art mobile dynamic membership portal website, experience Chamber membership, training, and more for only $495. This investment will include system, labor, configuration, licensed images, hosting, and ongoing support.
- A one-time member onboarding charge of $7.00 will also apply. For instance if you add 10 new members in a month you will be billed 10 * 7.00 = $70. Larger groups are based on a sliding scale using the same formulas.